Monday, July 30, 2012

Pick up lines...that worked in the movies

Can't promise they will work for you but they did work in the big screen.  Enjoy and good luck




"Your husband told me you were the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen, but he didn’t say anything about the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen.” -George Clooney to Catherine Zeta-Jones, Intolerable Cruelty, 2003.
Okay guys....this will work on two different levels, the first is IF they haven't watched the movie they will love this line OR if they have watched the movie they will be impressed that you did. You may want to say "your friend" instead of husband because if you are hitting on a married woman..shame on you.
“Your eyes are amazing, do you know that? You should never shut them, not even at night.” -Oliver Martinez to Dianne Lane, Unfaithful, 2002

 Women love to be complimented on their eyes (means you aren't talking to their breasts) :)

“Are you a Bewitched man, or a Jeannie man?”
“Bewitched, all the way, though I always dug how Jeannie always called Larry Hagman ‘master.’” -Uma Thurman and John Travolta, Pulp Fiction, 1995)

I would ask them if they would prefer a Bewitched man or Jeannie man.

“Wanna play a game? You can be Little Red Riding Hood and I’ll be the Big Bad Wolf.” Jacob from Twilight


 Careful using this one....depending on the personality of the woman you could be slapped.

“I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave.” John Travolta to Joan Allen, Face/Off, 1997

Can never hear this too much
“I really wish that you’d come home with me. You’re so cute and I’m really good in bed, believe me. You smell good, too.” Nicholas Cage to Valeria Golino, Leaving Las Vegas, 1995

Not recommended on your first meeting :)

 
"We live in a cynical world. A cynical world. And we work in a business of tough competitors. I love you. You… Complete me.” Tom Cruise to Renee Zellweger, Jerry Maguire, 1996

Ahhhhhh for all you married men out there or men in relationships.....This one is a winner

 
“Do you wash your pants in Windex? Because I can see myself in them.” Austin Powers


Again, this one could get you slapped :)


Hitch: “Now, on the one hand, it is very difficult for a man to even speak to someone who looks like you. But, on the other hand, should that be your problem?”
Sara: “So life’s kind of hard all around.”
Hitch: “Not if you pay attention. I mean, you’re sending all the right signals – no earrings, heels under two inches, your hair is pulled back, you’re wearing reading glasses with no book, drinking a Grey Goose martini, which means you had a hell of a week and a beer just wouldn’t do it. And if that wasn’t clear enough, there’s always the “f#$! off” sign that you have stamped on your forehead.”

Not really a pick up line....but very good advice about paying attention to someone you want to pay attention to you.


"I want all of you. Forever. Every day.” – Ryan Gosling to Rachel McAdams, The Notebook,

Another great one for you married or committed in a relationship men.
Tell me some of you best pick up lines in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?